We are looking for experienced Manual QA (Mobile) who is passionate about what he/she does and is ready to be part of a team that creates the #1 apps in the world in the Health & Fitness category.
Here at Welltech (ex-Amazing Apps), we create Mobile and Web applications for the Health & Fitness category. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
- 4+ years on the global market
- 400+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
- 5+ mobile applications
- 200M+ downloads
- Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
Challenges you’ll meet:
- Test products with millions of grateful users Implement cool ideas and influence the product and testing process
- Interact with new devices working on which is nothing but pleasure (iPhone, iPad, Samsung, etc.)
- Test localization, do a/b testing, work with various analytics systems
- Work with Charles, Fiddler, Flipper
- Test both Frontend and Backend
- Manual app testing (iOS/Android)
- Manual app testing (UI, UX, localization, logics)
- API testing
- Writing, maintaining and supporting test documentation
- Report found issues (bug reporting) and track them until they are resolved
- Analysis of development requirements
- Working with proxy tools – Charles, Fiddler, Flipper
- Working with Postman, Swagger
- Working with A/B tests
- Working with TestFlight, Crashlytics, Firebase
- Working with Android SDK
- Working with Git
- Collaboration in a team with QAs and programmers
Your professional qualities:
- 3+ years of practical experience in manual testing, at least 1,5 year of manual testing of IOS/Android mobile applications
- Comprehensive understanding of QA processes and methodologies (test plan, test design, test case, bug tracking systems, SW life cycle)
- Understanding the types of testing, applying test design techniques
- Experience with TestFlight and Beta/App Distribution or similar tools
- Understanding client-server applications, knowing the HTTP basics
- Practical experience with REST API
- Understanding JSON and XML formats
- Practical skills in working with tools such as Charles, Postman
- Experience with Jira/Asana, Confluence
- Ability to conduct a competent analysis of product/task requirements
- Analytical mind
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Independence at work, autonomy
- High level of attention to detail
In our team we value:
- Sociability. Team update, regular communication with the working group on current projects in written (chats) and verbal formats (stand-ups and other meetings).
- Openness to communication. Ability to formulate tasks clearly and concisely.
- Results orientation. Willingness to bring your tasks in line with the team and company global goals, to implement the necessary changes.
- Responsibility. Autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and comply with agreements.
- Proactivity. The ability to set goals and achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
- Orientation to development and self-learning, interest in new technologies. A constant desire to learn and develop your skills, gain new experience.
We create comfortable conditions for cooperation focused on your rhythm of life, work and rest and offer:
- Organization of medical insurance
- You will have an opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
- Individual budget for sports / equipment purchase
- Individual budget for consultations with a psychologist
Growth and development
- Individual budget for professional training and learning foreign languages
- Online corporate library
- Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!