Here at Welltech we create mobile applications for the Health & Fitness category. Our company is currently in the world’s top 3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
- 5+ years on the global market
- 500+ professionals (over the past year we’ve doubled our team 😱)
- 5+ apps
- 200M+ downloads
- Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, and Europe, and we are actively entering Asian markets
Active scaling and increases in business volume have led to the need to strengthen our Compensation & Benefits direction and open a position of Head of C&B in our office in Warsaw, Poland. As a Head of the team you will be responsible for building the globally C&B strategy and improving operational efficiency in C&B.
As this role is based in our office in Warsaw, Poland, the company will help with the relocation process.
Challenges you’ll meet:
- Supervise the company’s participation in compensation and benefits surveys globally
- Analysis of the received C&B reports from external providers for further market positioning, salary ranges update, alignment of the merit increase process, etc
- Managing stakeholders from the business, including negotiation and persuasion
- Ad-hoc market analysis for new/potential positions or locations
- Support benefits set up projects in different locations (tender, negotiating the terms, renewal, cooperation with brokers)
- Work closely with People Partners and HR Operations Teams as well as with business managers (provide compensation advice, conduct training sessions on C&B topics)
- Introducing grading system, data validation, improving internal processes related to total reward
- Owning the collaboration with internal teams to automate systems and tools and to build the reliable analytics
Your professional qualities:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in C&B, of which 2 years - in a management position
- Proven experience in building, skilling up, managing and leading a team
- Experience in the IT field and excellent understanding of the features of this industry
- Experience of working with foreign jurisdictions
- English - at least Upper-Intermediate
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions based on raw data and reports
- Experience working with HR systems or with the C&B module in HR systems
- Understanding of the salary survey reports and ability to interpret data and metrics
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with such jurisdictions as Cyprus, UK, Poland
- Experience in supporting the transformation stage in the company lifecycle, including organisational design change and transformation of HR function
- Experience in grading system implementation
- Supporting company in entering new markets
- Experience in dashboards configuration
We create comfortable conditions for cooperation focused on your rhythm of life, work and rest, and offer a fair level of compensation that will be appropriate for the candidate’s expertise and level.
Welltech is not only about great benefits but also about great culture. All our specialists are offered incredible opportunities for professional and career growth, flexible work environments, and the ability to suggest ideas and drive changes.
Check out some of our products:
In our team, you'll find the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!