Here at Welltech we create mobile applications for the Health & Fitness category. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
- 5+ years on the global market
- 500+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
- 5+ apps
- 200М downloads
- Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
Here at Welltech we are not slowing down and continue to build a successful company and hire strong talents. That is why we are actively expanding our HR team which supports the high-quality and comfortable life cycle for our specialists.
We are looking for a Senior People Partner in our office in Warsaw, Poland who, together with us, will share the value of people in the company and help teams achieve business results.
As this role is based in our office in Warsaw, Poland, the company will help with the relocation process.
What is waiting for you at Welltech:
- A team of 8 specialists led by Head of People Partners - Olesya. Regular experience sharing and the opportunity to work in a professional community
- We understand the value of the HR function and its contribution to overall success. HR in our company is not the provision of services
- Participation in the specialist’s full lifecycle — from adaptation to the last working day, focusing on HR processes (no need to decorate Christmas trees, order tickets, etc.)
- Reliable processes and the ability to initiate and implement new HR approaches
- Dealing with interesting L&D requests from managers
Challenges you'll meet:
- Onboarding and adaptation of new specialists
- Conducting one-on-one meetings
- Performance Reviews and Evaluation 360°
- Active participation in the creation of PDPs
- Administration of the internal HR system
- Tracking employee engagement & satisfaction
- Retention of specialists
- Participation in layoff processes, conducting layoff interviews and providing analytical data
Your professional qualities:
- 2+ years of work experience in the position of People Partner/HR manager in IT
- Experience working with teams of 50+ people
- Experience of onboarding and adaptation of new specialists
- Experience in conducting Performance Reviews and Evaluation 360°, active participation in evaluating the performance of specialists, working with personal goals and competencies, data analysis
- Deep knowledge in conducting 1:1 meetings, understanding approaches to determining the motivation of specialists and preparing action plans
- Experience assisting managers in PDP formation
- Practical experience in mediating conflicts and facilitating complex cases in a team
- Experience in the implementation of HR initiatives/projects with successful cases
- Experience in HR system administration
- Proficiency in English at the Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have:
- Team management experience
- Practical experience in using coaching techniques
- Psychological education
You'll perfectly match our team if you are:
- Empathy. The ability to understand and feel the environment. The ability to listen, analyze and respond to other people's experiences
- Structure and analytical thinking. The ability to analyze the situation and find the optimal solution. The skill of making structural and simple things out of something chaotic and complex, without losing the essence
- Communication. Developed communication skills, the ability to find a common language with everyone
- Leadership. Ability to make responsible and difficult decisions, readiness to bear responsibility for them. Care for the good and benefit of the team
- Being HR by vocation. The desire to be an ambassador and driver of the HR function in the company
We offer a fair level of compensation that will be appropriate for the candidate’s expertise and level.
Welltech is not only about great benefits but also about great culture. All our specialists are offered incredible opportunities for professional and career growth, flexible work environments, and the ability to suggest ideas and drive changes.
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview----> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Final Interview
You would have a chance to develop and implement your own ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!