Here at Welltech we create mobile applications for the Health & Fitness category. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
- 5+ years on the global market
- 500+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
- 5+ apps
- 200M downloads
- Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
We are looking for a Data Engineer, who will empower our analytics team.
This role is based in our office in Warsaw, Poland or Limassol, Cyprus, the company will help with the relocation process.
Challenges you’ll meet:
- Build next generation data platform
- Work directly with data engineers, helping them to improve data lake
- Participate in project architecture and design creation, code review, CI/CD
- Data integration and delivery
- Test new approaches by creating PoC, performing benchmarks
- Communicate effectively with business stakeholders
Your professional qualities:
- At least 4 years of technical background
- At least 2 years of experience in Data engineer or Python developer roles
- Experience with AWS Cloud (Redshift, Firehose, EC2, SQS, etc)
- Experience in automation, using Python
- GitLab administration experience
- Experience in database administration (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- CI/CD knowledge — Gitlab CI
- Monitoring/logging knowledge (Grafana, Graylog)
- Understanding of queueing mechanisms
- High level of personal responsibility, readiness to commit on products instead of tasks
- English level Intermediate+
Nice to have:
- Python as a main programming language
- Experience with Airflow
- Team and process-oriented spirit
In our team, we value:
- Sociability. Openness to communication, ability to formulate tasks clearly and concisely (written and verbal formats)
- Results orientation, flexibility. Willingness to go beyond the set tasks without limiting the areas of responsibility, as well as bring your tasks in line with the team and company global goals, implement the necessary changes, respond to changes
- Responsibility. Attention to detail, autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and comply with agreements
- Proactivity. The ability to set goals and achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
- Orientation to development and self-learning, interest in new technologies. A constant desire to learn and develop your skills, gain new experience
We offer a fair level of compensation that will be appropriate for the candidate’s expertise and level.
Welltech is not only about great benefits but also about great culture. All our specialists are offered incredible opportunities for professional and career growth, flexible work environments, and the ability to suggest ideas and drive changes.
Check out some of our products:
⭕️ Intro call ---- ⭕️ Interview ---- ⭕️ Test Task ---- ⭕️Final Interview
As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, while helping make the world better place!